Back to the main menu of Raza Movimiento Newspapers.
- Founded at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Associated with the United Mexican American Students (UMAS) organization.
- Published monthly (irregular) in 1973.
- Translation: “The Peoples Scribe”.
- Influential Staff/Editors: Founded by Florencio “Freddy” Granado, one of six people known as “Los Seis de Boulder”.
- Other related campus publications:.
- Commercial advertising:…
- Links & Publications:
- Colorado Heritage Magazine (2015): <http://legacy.historycolorado.org/sites/default/files/Heritage%20MarApr15-web.pdf>
- Facebook: <@coloradochicanomovement>.
- Chicano Moratorium 50th Anniversary Project: <https://chicanomoratorium.omeka.net/newspapers>.
- Estrada, Josue (2015). Chicano Newspapers and Periodicals 1966 – 1979. Mapping American Social Movements, Through the 20th Century. Retrieved October 23, 2017 from <http://depts.washington.edu/moves/Chicano_news_map.shtml>.
- Historic Mexican and Mexican American Press: <http://contentdm-landing.library.arizona.edu/contentdm/mmap/index.html>.
- Howard Hollman Newspaper Collection: <https://archives.sdsu.edu/repositories/2/resources/57>.
- Library of Congress, Newspapers, Subject: Mexican Americans. <https://www.loc.gov/newspapers/?all=true&c=25&fa=subject:newspapers%7Csubject:mexican+americans&st=list>.
- Tsang, Daniel C (1993). “Preserving the U.S. Underground and Alternative Press of the 1960s and ’70s: History, Prospects, and Microform Sources. A directory of resources & sources on the Vietnam era underground press. Edited by Ken Wachsberger.” Voices from the Underground 2.1: 81-128.
- USC Libraries, Chicano Studies Library Serial Collection: <http://libguides.usc.edu/c.php?g=235119&p=1560405>.
- U.S. Newspaper Directory, 1690-Present: <https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/titles/>.