- Founded in 1973 at Colorado University Boulder.
- Published (irregular) from 1973 to …
- Translation: “The Peoples Daily.”
- United Mexican American Students (UMAS) Publications.
- Influential Staff/Editors: Juan Espinoza.
- Other related publications: La Cucaracha, Somos Aztlan.
- Commercial advertising:…
- Links & Publications:
- “Chicano Movement 1971 – 1974: One man’s perspective in photos”: <https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn2006058174/>.
- History Colorado Online Collection: <http://5008.sydneyplus.com/HistoryColorado_ArgusNet_Final/Portal/Portal.aspx?component=BasicSearchResults&record=92fb5ac6-cc8e-4191-b415-a0f517d1786a>
- Chicano Moratorium 50th Anniversary Project: <https://chicanomoratorium.omeka.net/newspapers>.
- Estrada, Josue (2015). Chicano Newspapers and Periodicals 1966 – 1979. Mapping American Social Movements, Through the 20th Century. Retrieved October 23, 2017 from <http://depts.washington.edu/moves/Chicano_news_map.shtml>.
- Historic Mexican and Mexican American Press: <http://contentdm-landing.library.arizona.edu/contentdm/mmap/index.html>.
- Howard Hollman Newspaper Collection: <https://archives.sdsu.edu/repositories/2/resources/57>.
- Library of Congress, Newspapers, Subject: Mexican Americans. <https://www.loc.gov/newspapers/?all=true&c=25&fa=subject:newspapers%7Csubject:mexican+americans&st=list>.
- Tsang, Daniel C (1993). “Preserving the U.S. Underground and Alternative Press of the 1960s and ’70s: History, Prospects, and Microform Sources. A directory of resources & sources on the Vietnam era underground press. Edited by Ken Wachsberger.” Voices from the Underground 2.1: 81-128.
- USC Libraries, Chicano Studies Library Serial Collection: <http://libguides.usc.edu/c.php?g=235119&p=1560405>.
- U.S. Newspaper Directory, 1690-Present: <https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/titles/>.